I gotta say I’m a little obsessed with this recipe.
It’s so delicious
and best of all
It just takes one pot
and is a great option for busy weekday dinners.
You can serve it over rice or just eat it by its self.
Chickpea Coconut Curry
A delicious and incredibly easy one-pot vegan curry.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 1½ Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 2 15.50z cans of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Cups Kale torn into bite sized pieces
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it's translucent about 5 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic and carrots and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the curry and cook just until it becomes fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, chickpeas, peas, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add kale and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Serving size: 5 Calories: 328 Fat: 14.5 Carbohydrates: 41 Protein: 13