Looking to satisfy your chocolate craving?
Chocolate covered banana chips are a perfect dessert or snack.
and intensely chocolaty.
Plus they are incredibly easy to make.
Chocolate covered banana chips
A very satisfying and chocolaty dessert or snack.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ banana chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals (stir after each interval) until melted.
- Add ½ cup banana chips and stir until well coated.
- Using a fork remove each chip individually, allowing a few seconds for the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chips on a piece of parchment paper to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining chips ½ cup at a time.
Serving size: 4 Calories: 448 Fat: 29.7 Carbohydrates: 51 Fiber: 6 Protein: 3