Vegan Backpacking Lemon Ginger Granola Recipe
This is a great breakfast to wake up to.
If you think granola is boring, think again.
give this granola a real kick.
Maybe it’s going too far to say it has a cheerful flavor,
but I don’t think so.
As an added bonus, your kitchen will smell amazing while you’re making this.
- 3 Cups rolled oats
- 2 Cups sliced almonds
- ¾ Cup shredded coconut
- Zest and juice from one lemon
- ½ Cup chopped candied ginger
- ¼ Cup sugar
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- ¼ Cup melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Spread over large baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 mins. Stirring every 15 min.