This is a very easy recipe.
Just mix the ingredients together and then add two to three spoonfuls to a cup of hot water.
It’s a great pick me up
and a fantastic way to warm up on a cold winter day.
Powdered coconut milk is available at Asian markets or online.
Make sure to check the ingredients, not all brands are dairy free.
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered coconut milk
- ¾ cup instant unsweetened black tea
- 1 Packet vegan instant vanilla pudding or tbsp powdered vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp white pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Add two to three spoonfuls (or to taste) to 8oz hot water and stir.