Having quick options on hand is key to sticking to a healthy diet.
It’s easy to eat junk when you’re ravenously hungry. These protein balls take only a few minutes to make, can last up to a week in the refrigerator, and are a healthy option to tide you over until dinner.
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- ⅓ Cup Chia Seeds
- ⅓ Cup Ground Flax
- ⅓ Cup Hemp Seeds
- ⅓ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ⅓ Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Dates
- 1 tbsp Poppy Seeds
- Juice And Zest Of One Lemon
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Add dry ingredients to food processor and pulse until finely ground
- Add dates, zest, and lemon juice and process until everything starts to stick together.
- Form into one inch balls.
- (optional) Roll in shredded coconut