Are you looking for a snack for game day?
These peanut butter pretzel filled bars are a real crowd pleaser.
and full of peanut butter goodness.
They are the perfect snack for game day or any day.
Peanut butter pretzel bars
Delicious vegan bars packed full of peanut butter goodness. A great snack for game day or any other day.
Recipe type: Snack
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups peanut butter pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter
- Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper.
- Cut one cup of the pretzels in half, don't worry if they break into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan combine the corn syrup and sugar. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the ¾ cup peanut butter.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the pan and allow to cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 2 Tbsps peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Spead over the cereal mixture and allow to cool until the chocolate has set up.
Serving size: 12 Calories: 443 Fat: 22.8 Carbohydrates: 56 Protein: 9