Turn vegan jerky and instant mashed potatoes into an easy trail meal.
Delicious and easy.
Perfect after a long day on the trail.
Vegan Backpacking Meat and Potato Bowl
A filling vegan "meat" and potato dish for your next backpacking trip.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 box Edward & Sons Instant Mashed Potatoes
- ½ Package Sam's Harvest Soy Jerky (or another brand)
- 1 Package Edward and Sons Savory Herb Gravy
- 2¼ Cup boiling water
- Add potatoes jerky to a quart sized freezer ziplock bag.
- To prepare add boiling water. Stir and wait 5-10min.
- Make gravy by following the directions on the package. Pour over the potatoes.
Instead of pouring gravy over the bowl you could mix the dry powder into the ziplock bag with the potatoes and jerky.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 680 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 101 Protein: 22