These bars are a really easy snack.
No baking required.
Just melt the sunflower seed butter with the brown rice syrup,
mix all the ingredients together,
press into a baking pan,
and refrigerate while they set up
They are a perfect snack while on the go.
Easy and delicious snack. Perfect to eat on the run.
- 1 1/2 Cup puffed rice cereal
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 1/4 Cup chopped dried cherries
- 1/4 Cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 Cup brown rice syrup or lite corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup sunflower seed butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix cereal, oats, cherries, nuts, flax, and chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine rice syrup and sunflower seed butter. Heat for 30-60 seconds or until melted and easy to stir. Add vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until they are well combined.
- Spread the mixture over a greased or parchment lined 8×8 baking pan and press firmly.
- Place in the refrigerator for an hour to set up.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 254
- Fat: 13.1
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Protein: 6