Looking to satisfy your chocolate craving? Chocolate covered banana chips are a perfect dessert or snack!
They are slightly sweet, crunchy, and intensely chocolaty.
Plus, they are incredibly easy to make.
Chocolate covered banana chips make a great dessert or a healthy-ish snack.
A very satisfying and chocolaty dessert or snack.
- 1 1/2 banana chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the chocolate and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high in 30-second intervals (stir after each interval) until melted.
- Add 1/2 cup banana chips and stir until well coated.
- Using a fork remove each chip individually, allowing a few seconds for the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Place the chips on a piece of parchment paper to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining chips 1/2 cup at a time.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 448
- Fat: 29.7
- Carbohydrates: 51
- Fiber: 6
- Protein: 3
Did you make this recipe?